We pride ourselves on providing a personal experience for all of our clients and tenants, but we also recognize the benefits of modern technology. Ameritrue has the the most up to date technology in the industry. Here are a few examples of how this technology can make your experience with us even better.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. When we post an available property on our site it is also immediately posted on over one hundred other online sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones. We have effective lead capture systems in place and we keep a list of hundreds of people that have been looking for rentals in the area, when we have a new listing we email it to our entire list.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. We have teamed up with many other local property managers to share rent pricing. We have access to this current and accurate data which helps us determine actual market rents. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history and eviction searches. Screens can be completed in minutes - enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. Ameritrue gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Electronic Cash Payments, E-check, or with a Credit Card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. Tenants can request maintenance online 24/7 including photos and other details which allows us to be prepared when we arrive to make a repair. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.